Sunday, August 30, 2009

Will You Marry Me?

Alex: My dearest Elizabeth, will you marry me? I give you this fish as a sign of my love.
E: A fish? I wanted some bling. I'll have to think about it.
Alex: Come on, E, I'm down on my belly and knees.
E: We all are, so get over yourself!

This weekend was important, Elizabeth met one of her many suitors, Alex (we're still weighing our options since we know a few boys!). He's 2 months younger, but already a big guy. Our friends, Kevin and Maureen, came up for North Carolina to visit friends and we saw them at a cookout. Alex, their son, is so cute and such a gentleman. He's very laid back - much less hyper than yours truly. We'll see what he's into in a couple of months, though!

Look at the camera. Too bad there wasn't a picture of the adults trying to get them both to look and smile! What adults do for a smile, right?

Ok, we took the photo, I'm making my get away. Look at his eyes! Beautiful.

1 comment:

The BLIZZARD BUNCH: said...

Nikki, you crack me up...love the proposal!! :)