Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sweet Sarah


We pulled out the magic bullet and started the food making process once again. I sort of look forward to making my own baby food. It tastes so much better than the stuff in jars and I like being creative later on in the process. Like Elizabeth, Sarah started with sweet potatoes. She didn't object.
I finally caught Sarah's personality on camera! She is such a happy girl who loves to smile and laugh (especially at/with her big sister). She's starting to interact with some of her toys more now, too - she has a couple that she can grab and move around. Today, she got frustrated with me when I moved her and took away a toy. So cute! Now, if we could only get her sleeping through the night a little better. On most nights, she's still waking up between 1-2am and then again at 5am.

No comments: